Runtlotpsefo Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Bedevilled Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Hae-won is a beautiful single woman in her thirties who works at a bank in the Seoul city. She leads a busy life until she becomes a witness to an attempted murder case, and at the same time, things get complicated at work. When things get out of hand she is forced to take a vacation so she heads for 'Moodo', a small undeveloped island, where she had once visited to see her grandparents. And where she had befriended a girl named Bok-nam who stills writes to Hae-won asking her to visit despite the fact that Hae-won never bothered to reply. Upon arriving at the island, Hae-won is shocked to see everyone treating Bok-nam like a slave. As practically the only young woman on the island, she is a plaything for all the men and a free laborer for the women. Sick of all the inhumane treatment, Bok-nam had tried to escape the island several times in the past but had failed each time. She begs Hae-won to help her escape the place, but Hae-won remains indifferent not wanting to be involved in complicated situations. When Bok-nam realizes that her own daughter will follow her footsteps, she tries to escape the island with her daughter.
In Seoul, the thirty and something year-old bank clerk Hae-Won is a heartless and selfish single woman that tramples on coworkers and clients. He boss orders her to take vacation since she is stressed and Hae-Won decides to spend a week on her grandfather's hometown in the primitive and tiny Moodo Island. She is welcomed by her childhood friend Kim Bok-nam that lives in the island and treats Hae-Won with great affection. Bok-nam is an abused woman that works like a slave, married with the brutal and stupid Man-jong and has a little daughter Kim Yeon-hee. The four Man-jong's aunties and his brother also abuses of Bok-nam and Man-jong's catatonic father also live in Moodo. Bok-nam asks her friend if she could go with her daughter to Seoul with her but Hae-Won refuses the request. Then Bok-nam begs to Hae-Won to take her daughter with her, but she also refuses. Soon Bok-nam finds that her husband is having sex with her daughter and she decides to flee from the island with Yeon-hee. However Man-jong discovers and beats her and her daughter, but Yeon-hee hits her head on a stone and dies. When the police inspector arrives in Moodo, Man-jong and his family lie to him telling that it was an accident and Hae-Won's testimony is not supported by the indifferent Bok-nam that claims that was sleeping. When Man-jong and his brother go to the mainland, Bok-nam has a breakdown and uses a cleaver to kill her hateful aunties. What will she do next?
This Thriller it's so emotional revenge with no mercy for who do not tell the truth for good reason, I think that what I love with this movie. and what what make me so enjoy it's no one support this woman. everybody just don't like her. it's so brutal for me. the whole island its to many hate, and I enjoy with revenge what she doing because so many hurt in her heart. I think that's a good reason for kill people, this movie it's so amazing to look if you like thriller with take a good revenge. same with her I don't like who with heart of stone who denied the truth for it's safe. no one like who with heart of stone right? this is story about broken home but you can't leave and run for any reason even your husband it's a jerk.<br/><br/>That's what I can say!
I have seen "I saw the devil',"the flu"and the "terror live"and all these films seem to have in common that you make your mind up of were they are going and at a point they turn the whole thing upside down.<br/><br/>And this one is, according to me, no different all though it feels some what smaller in scale but still gives you a punch to the stomach leaving you gasping for air.<br/><br/>It starts out with the main character witnessing a crime but because she's afraid of repercussions she says she didn't see anything.<br/><br/>Haunted by her own failure she gets tough against once of her female co workers and ends up hitting her so she has to take a leave of absence and decides to go on holiday on a small island were she grew up.<br/><br/>When she gets to the island she sees the girl she grew up with who is very happy to see her while the other islanders don't seem to like her at all simply because things are still very old-fashioned on the island and women are still being treated like it was the in the middle ages and these mostly older women actually see thisa virtue.<br/><br/>As happyher old girlfriend acts she soon realizes that they treat her like a dog and that she's afraid to leave the island thinking he husband would find her any way and kill her and her little daughter.<br/><br/>The abuse keeps building up and you know it's gonna have an outburst but that takes quiet a lot of time to get to that point and I can understand people might have a problem with this and think that its some what over done. <br/><br/>But…stick with it cause when the turn around comes its like the scene of evil dead 2 were Ash comes out the fruit cellar and decides from that point on not to give an F no more.<br/><br/>Also the double betrayal is important because for me it really changed who the main character is in this movie and that's the kind of plot twist you don't see that often in movies.<br/><br/>These are really world movies and the kind every one should see at least once in their lifetime and I am surely glad I did.<br/><br/>Next time some one says:I'm going south,I will think…yeah,Korean. Peace!

Download the The New Legend of Shaolin full movie tamil dubbed in torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 6: MorbiusRanam movie download in hdClass of 1999 II: The Substitute full movie in hindi free downloadWanted hd mp4 downloadAlien Convergence full movie hd 720p free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download La venganza de las mujeres vampiroLa Sargento Matacho movie download in mp4G.I. Joe: Renegades movie download in hdWinners Sinners download torrent

last edited 215 weeks ago by Runtlotpsefo
Please log in to post a reply.