Runtlotpsefo Admin replied

294 weeks ago

The Timecop Hindi Dubbed Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When time travel was developed by a scientist in 1994, there was the need to create the Time Enforcement Commision (TEC) under the control of Senator Aaron McComb to protect the past from modifications. The police office Max Walker is invited to join the TEC, and when his wife Melissa is murdered by strangers, he accepts the invitation to work under the command of Eugene Matuzak. In 2004, Walker is assigned to capture his former partner Lyle Atwood that is manipulating the stock market in 1929. Atwood tells that he is working for Senator McComb, who is a powerful politician that is running for president. Atwood prefers to die and does not confess that McComb is a criminal. Now Max knows the truth but McComb is changing the past and Max does not know how stop him.
Max Walker, an officer for a security agency that regulates time travel, must fend for his life against a shady politician who's intent on changing the past to control the future.
This is a kick ass good movie. Van Damme doesn't suck at all, he does a great role!!! This movie has the action the humour and the science fiction. This video you got to owe. I am not going to write more about it cause others have. But if you want good action, dont wait go buy it now!!!!!!!
Reading through their IMDb pages just now, I noticed that director Peter Hyams and action star Jean-Claude Van Damme will soon collaborate again on a thriller named "Enemies Closer". I think that's particularly good news for Van Damme,it's my own personal and humble opinion that he accomplished his best films working with Hyams. Seemingly Hyams was the only director who brought a proper balance between demonstrating his martial arts skills and actually giving the opportunity to try and act! "Sudden Death" is a straightforward but extremely competent action flick set in a limited arena ("Die Hard" in a hockey stadium, in fact) and this "Timecop" is a more ambitious and polished Sci-Fi thriller revolving around time traveling. Hyams is more of an expert in the domain of Sci-Fi (with other semi-classic titles on his repertoire such"Capricorn One", "Outland" and the hate-it-or-love-it cult movie "2010") and that clearly shows during the impressively staged time-catapulting sequences and the overall ease with which the convoluted and paradoxical subject matter is handled. On the other hand, the supposedly hi-tech futuristic gadgets and advanced technology looks incredibly banal and clichéd in my opinion, like for example the voice-operated cars and televisions in 2004. The plot is actually very similar to that of "Back to the Future, Part II" except – of course – with karate and gunfire instead of DeLoreans. It's all about Van Damme,Time Enforcement Corps agent Max Walker, traveling back and forth in time to prevent naughty people from meddling with the future before it occurs. The sleazy Senator McComb teleports himself back from 2004 to 1994 to prevent his younger self from making the wrong financial decisions that will cost him the Presidential elections and, during the attempt to stop him, Max Walker discover the exact reasons why his wife got murdered that same year. Although he'll never win any Oscars, I really think Van Damme gives an adequate performance in "Timecop", with a word of thanks to the script and the supportive cast including Mia Sara and Bruce McGill. Best performance comes (as all too often in action movies) from the villain, with Ron Silver depicting a gloriously hateful corrupt politician. It's never made clear what happens to the time-traveling vehicles when arriving in the past. At least the DeLorean in "Back to the Future" always stayed with its passengers.
Timecop is good dumb fun, but it's likely to receive the same sentence most Van Damme projects do: a few weeks in movie theaters and eternity on video store shelves and cable television.

download Oswald's Last WishAccidental Alliance full movie in hindi free download hd 720pGadget and the Gadgetinis in hindi movie downloadThe Great Northfield Raid full movie hd downloadHansel Gretel: Witch Hunters movie download hdEpisode 1.126 full movie download in hindithe The Island full movie in hindi free download hdBulldog Drummond at Bay full movie in hindi free download hd 720pBatman's Satisfaction full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe Extreme Prejudice full movie in hindi free download hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by Runtlotpsefo
Please log in to post a reply.